Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

WILL.I.AM AT PTENGLAND SCHOOL

When we the HIPHOP CREW got out on stage to do our thing I was nerves to dance in front of WILL.I.AM then when the music started it played up and stopped I was ashamed of myself. Everybody started to cheer for as again so we went to the back of the stage and waited for the song to start again.

When the song started again I got back on stage and started dancing again. When it was time for us to stop and pose I could not breath properly.

When we had to walk of stage I saw WILL.I.AM shacking his legs in and out nervesly. When I went to the back of the stage and went around the school and into the back of the special assembly and sat right at the back.

When WILL.I.AM said that he was going to donate 100,000 dollars to all of the manaiakalani schools I was amazed off how much money he was going to give to us. 

Then when Mr.Bert said it was time to come back to our classes I ran straight to class and got an I Pad out to do my work then WILL.I.AM came in to class. When he came into class I took a video of him answering our questions.TO BE CONTINUED........   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.