Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

school rugby training

SCHOOL RUGBY TRAINING!!!!

After school when the bell went our teacher let us go so I went to the boys toilets and changed into my training clothes. After I put them on I went on to the field and waited for our training to start.

When training started we all had to line up on the first set of cones. We had to wait for the coach to say go then we run to the first set of cones then ran back to the start.

We turned back around and ran to the second set of cones and when we finished that our coach said to us if we come back to the line after that person then you do ten push ups, the whole team had to do it to.

When all of that was done with we split the team up into forward and backs. The backs went with my dad the coach and the forwards went with our other coach. When we the backs went with my dad went to the other side of the field to start on our game plays/structure.

I was the half-back. We started of with straight hands until the last person/winger. Some of us had to work on our passing.The first thing we did was I pass the ball to the 5-8/first-five then he gives the winger a short ball back in.

He takes it down and I wait for three seconds for the back line to get ready then I passed it to the first-five. He passed it to the next receiver and that receiver passed it to the end. The second play we did was when I passed the ball out to the first-five he passed it to the second-five and he takes it down.

I run to the ball pick it up and pass it quickly. Our training was easy today and fun at the same time. That was my training for school.

1 comment:

  1. Wow TJ your Rugby training must be fun and a little bit tiring.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.