Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

my day today!!!!!

MY DAY!!!

My day was awesome. I woke up early in the morning got my lunch put it in my bag and said to my dad “see you after school dad”. I proudly said

So off to school I went walking all on my own to school. When I got to school there weren't that much students so I just walked around school and waited for my friends to come. Suddenly people started to make their way to school. I walked back to class with my friends when the bell went.

Morning tea my friends and I went to the front courts and played. We ran around having a lot of fun. Ring, ring, ring the bell went we went back to class. It was a fun morning tea time.

Going into our classroom we had to get our work finished and start on our maths task. We were aloud to work on our D.L.O stands for Digital, Learning, Object. It is about what we did in the holidays. Before that we had to do 15 to 20 minutes a Math Whizz a maths learning site.

The bell went, it was lunch time. We grab our lunch and go outside of our classroom and sit down to eat our lunch. The second bell went we walked to the top field. We waited for the sports teacher to come out with the gear for tag for the year ⅞ boys. I was in the Blue team and I was going to play against the red team.

At the end of the game it was a draw. I got 3 to 5 tries. We went back to class and did the same thing.After school I walked home with my friends. We laughed all the way home. When I got home I played outside with my little brothers and their friends on the trampoline. Today was a cool day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.