Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

MY DAY

MY DAY TODAY!!!!  
My day to day was normal. At school today we did the same things. Today my school and I had FIAFIA practices today. I am in the Samoan Senior group. 

Today we had to practice our boys dance today. If we put effort into our dance we got to get an Ice-Block each. We put effort into our dance and we got an Ice-Block each.

While we were eating our ice-blocks we were talking and enjoying time with everybody. After that we went back to class and waited for the bell to ring so we could go home. 

Ring,ring, ring the bell went. On we got up and went to our teacher. I got two pieces of newsletters to take home. 

After I got my newsletter I walked home with my friends. When I got home I got inside the house and got out of my school clothes and put on different clothes to wear outside to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.