Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

my touch game on friday

MY TOUCH GAME ON FRIDAY


When we got to the College Rifles we got out of the van. We had to warm up for 10 to 20 mins then we had to go to the field that we were going to play on. I got on the touch field ready to start the game off. we tapped the ball and did the 3 man train on the right side of the field. On the third touch i got the ball and ran my fastest and went down the side line. Next thing you know I got a run away and scored a try.

That was the first try of the game.We went back to the half way and the other team tapped the ball. Our team called one person to go up and make the touch. They dropped the ball and it comes back to us and I score another try. That was the second try of the game.

The game goes on an we score about 3 more tries to nil. Half time, run over to our couch. He talks to use so we know what to do the next half. Second half, the oppositions tap. I get another try.

At the end of the game we win 10 to 1. A big hiding. At the end of the game I scored 3 tries and the rest of the team scored 7 tries. I was proud of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.