Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

My touch game on friday

MY TOUCH GAME ON FRIDAY

The first six players from each team went onto the field. I was one of them. My team tapped the ball first to start of the game. When we tapped the ball we went to the side. First touch, planted the ball between our 2 legs and move to the side so next runner could come to take the ball, touch he planted the ball between his legs and moved, it was my turn so I ran up to the ball my fastest and then I got touched. 

The dummy picked up the ball and passed it to the first receiver then he drew in the wing and past the ball to the man outside of him and got a try. We went back to half way. It was the other teams tap. They tapped the ball off and ran straight up and planted the ball. The dummy picked the ball up and past it to the first receiver but the he dropped it.

At the end of the first half we were winning 5 to 0. I got one try.
It was the second half. The other team tapped the ball off and dropped it. We quickly went over the ball dummy picked the ball up and past it to the next person then he took the first touch. 
Past it to the next person he ran and drew one defender in and past it then try. After that try we got another seven tries. At the end of the game we won 13 to 0. I got 2 tries at the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.