Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

training today

TRAINING TODAY!!!!

When I got to my team training me and my friend put our bags down, changed our clothes and joined in with what the whole team was doing.When I got the ball I had to run with the ball to the middle and pop the ball up in front of the other player. After that warm-up we all had to spread out on the first line and wait for the whistle to go, we all ran to the first line and went down.  
When we got to the end of the field we had to put our chest on the ground and had to wait for the whistle. There the whistle went we got up as fast as we could and sprinted to the other side of the field. We had to do 6 more of those.
When that exercise was done with we split up into our teams.

The under 9’s went of and the under 13’s went of to start working on the team plays. We got into our positions and waited for our couch to tell us what move to do. We had 3 new moves. They all were awesome moves to have in a game. At the end of the training we were all exhausted from everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.