Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL.......


FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL........

When I got back from school and walked back home m legs were acking to sit down on the  chair but was hungry too so I went to the kicthen and looked for a bit but there was nothing to eat so I looked in the oven and there was abite of food from lastnight so  got me a plate and started to grab so rice out and put it on my plate.

After that I put some soy sauce on top of it and some tomato sauce on it too. After I tried it, it tasted yack but i just kept on eating it. 2 or 3 hours I was playing out side of my front yard with my 2 little brothers. We were playing touch. It was to easy for me so I didn’t want to play anymore.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.