Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Cross country


Cross Country

Waiting for our year 7 Cross Country watching all the other races the sun was baking my skin like a Pig in the oven. I went over to Miss Nua and asked her if I could go to the toilet. When it got there I put a heap of cold water on me so I could cool down while waiting for our race.


Then Miss Nua got all the year eights and all of the year sevens to line up and walk over to the other side of the field so we could sit in the shade. That was the place to set. Watching all the racers coming past us we all cheered Well nearly all of us were cheering.

THEN, THEN it was our turn. The year seven boys. walking up to the starting line were Mr. Burt was waiting to tell us year 7 boys were to run. He told us what the starting noise sounded like. Then the siran went off. All of us were running as if the world was going to end.

I was just jogging at the start then I got my boost tank on and ready to go. Running into the PES reserve. While I was running. At the end of the run I came second Johno came first and levi came thierd. It was cool running yesterday but tiring at the same time.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.