Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Reflection for maori


Make a copy and respond to the following questions - copy and post your responses to your blog :)

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed? I enjoyed drawing different kind of patterns for our Maori literacy. It was alittle hard moving on to the carving part of our rotation.  We had to carve our patterns deep into the wood so it would stand out more when we are finished.                                                                                                                                            

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like? NOTHING!!!!!! IT WAS ALL COOL AND AMAZING TO DO.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week? The names of all the patterns had really interesting names.

White Hat - What did I learn? I learnt who to carve and to use the tools we needed to carve with. I learnt that there were lots and lots of different  patterns.

Log into Photobucket and find a photo to support your reflection.

Username:  PESRoom19
Password:  roomnineteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.