Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

this friday

GETTING READY FOR FRIDAY TO DO MY GROUP SONG!!!!!


Getting ready for Friday to do my group song at my school assembly. It first started of when we were sitting outside the staff-room and were singing songs with a guitar. We were singing Rude and then our principal came out of the staff-room and came to sit next to my friends and I. He said “would you boys like to sing this Friday at assemble”?


“YES!!!!” We all said out loud.


“Get ready for Friday then boys you are going to sing”. Our principal said
click on the link below
http://youtu.be/PIh2xe4jnpk


The song that my group/band are going to sing is Rude by Magic. When i got home I sat down and search up Rude by Magic then clicked on the link and played it when it finished loading over and over again.

I am so excited. I cant wait till we get up in front of everyone on stage and sing the song. It will be my first time but I'm going to try my best. it will be easier when I sing the song with my group/band.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you boys are still going to sing your song at assembly, I can't wait to hear it. Well done for being spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear you boys sing as well. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.