Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

EASY AS 123 ABC

AS ALWAYS


After school I got home. I asked my dad if I was allowed to go to my friends house and he said yes but I had to be back in 40 minutes. So I got out of my school uniform and put on different clothes and ran to his house.


Just when I got to his house he was about to leave. I stopped for a second to get my breath back. After that we played in front of his house. We were playing basketball. It was fun playing with him.

After that I ran back home. I got home just in time. There the Elders were at our house just after me. We all got a chair and sat down outside at the back of my house.




First we went around the circle to say what did we do today. After that we said the prayer. Out through the lesson I learnt a lot about the LORD and Jesus.

That's what I did after school…………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.