Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Today

 My day today

It wasn't like any other day. When I got to school I helped put up the tents for the year 5 and 6 boys and girls that where going to camp. We had to use every part of our body.

We had to put up 40 to 50 tents up. It took us a while to do it. Some tents had missing peace's and some had broken parts. We started be for school and finished during morning tea. We the tree helpers had to retire for putting up tents.

After school I stayed and helped with some games that were going on for the years 5 and 6 kids. We were playing softball, tag and dodge ball.It was fun playing softball because when they gave me an easy pitch I hit the ball so far I jog it back to home base.

It was fun playing dodge ball too because the balls were going everywhere and there were lots of people on the same spot as everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.