Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

THE BEACH.....


THE BEACH…

1)  Standing on the sand my feet start  to sink like I am in quicksand so I start walking.  2) As I  walk across the beach I look around and see the ocean water crashing onto the side of the rock edge like the ocean water was trying to break thru.3) Breathing in the air I smell a pinch of burgers from a nearby picnic.4) feeling the ocean water as I walk along the side of the beach like I was in a pile of wet  cloths.5) Watching the 7 kids enjoying themselves just like the seven dwarfs.6) Walking across the sand my feet starting to burn as I turn back and ran like a van.7) Sun was coming down and time to go home to eat cooked meat.

Example of..
my feet start to burn as I turn.

Example of..
watching the 7 kids enjoying themselves just like the seven dwarfs.

Example of..
in the air I smell a pinch of burgers from a nearby picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.