Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

team 5

TEAM FIVE  Term 4


 At our Immersion Assembly after team 4 teachers  finished their little performance it was team five’s turn to show our topic to the rest of the school. The teachers from team five went onto the stage with excitement. They started painting an unusual object,  With confidence the teachers  brushed blobs of black and white paint on the paper.


  When the teachers finished their painting they moved to the side and I took a little glimpse but didn't really get it. “Are we dreaming or are they lost” I thought to myself. Suddenly the teachers came back and turned their painting around. “Then” I saw what they had amazingly painted, Mr. Jacobson, Mrs. Jarman and Mr. Burt’s faces.

  It looked like the teachers traced it. The painting looked magnificent. I didn't know the teachers in team five had such amazing skills in art. So this term’s topic is about ART, and the history of art. This term’s topic is going to be very fun and exciting for all of team five and the rest of the school. Art is one of my favorite subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.