Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Fia fia assembly


When we got in to our school assembly on Friday there were thrums set up and desk trays lying upside down on the edge of the stage. When we sat down I knew that the Cook Island group were going to perform.

While Mr. Jacobson was walking straight to our class I sat up nice and straight. When he got close to us, he stopped and looked around.

Then he gave two stickers away then put one in front of me and told me to grab it so I took it out of his hands and put it on my t-shirt.

When the school assembly started Mr Bert and Mr Jacobson showed the whole school a short video of Daniel Carter getting ready to kick the ball into the posts.

When he got ready and kicked the ball it cervid and went into the posts. After that we had Duffy Books. Mr Bert called out Junior to help he hand out the books.

When they finished handing the books out the Cook Islanders got ready to do their drumming. The first minute they drummed it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.