Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Easter


WHAT DOES EASTER MEAN TO ME....

It is about celebrating Jesus death on the cross so he could wash away our sins. The other thing is we get to have fun. The Easter egg is about representing new life.

When my dad came home after doing the shopping for the weekend I heard my two little brothers screaming their heads off. I didn’t know what they were screaming at, then they came and told me that dad had got us Easter Eggs.

When I ran to the kitchen there was a whole pile of yummy Easter Eggs in 7 to 8 packs of different kinds of chocolates. There were small eggs big eggs one big chocolate hen and 3 tall and big Easter Bunnies.


On the next day we got to eat our Easter Eggs. When I took my first bit it flowed down my throat making me beg for more Easter Eggs. So I ate my whole bag of delicious goodies. After I ate it all my tummy was still grumbling for tons more of Easter Eggs. TO BE CONTINUED.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.