Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

FIRST COMING TO PT ENGLAND


When my mum and dad enrolled my two brothers and I, I was very shy at first the I saw some of my old friends from three years ago. When Kitiona walked me to my new class everyone was looking at me and that made me even more shy.

When Mrs Lagitupu told everyone my name some kids knew who I was. Suddenly I sat at a girls table. I didn’t  know what to do so I just sat there. When I looked around Prince said to me I’ve seen you in G.I. at the library.

When it came to morning tea time I sat down on the side of our classroom then people kept on looking at me. They were all creppy. I had no friends just Uili and Levi. We walked around the school or just sit down.

When morning tea was over and the bell just rang we sat down in a line to get ready for P.E. Just when we got to the top field our coach told us that the way we play was like netball mixed with American Football.

So I asked him is this game called Turbo Touch then he said yes it is Turbo Touch but he didn’t look at me.After school finished I was a happy boy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.