Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

The BIG BIG Picnic

Walking down to the pt england beach with Levi and Uili with the whole school too. When we were there Mr Bert finished talking to us about the rules at the beach we finally got to wonder of and about around the beach.

Running to room 21’s picnic spot I got out some of my food and started to scoop it it up with my mouth. When I saw James up top of me I went and    “asked if I could eat some of his Twisties?” “He said come in a nice voice.” So I started to eat his chips.

When it was finished We went down to the sand and started to make sand balls. Just when I saw his sand ball I just thought to myself  “WOW
have you been to sand ball classes?” “No I just know how to make it.” He said comfortable.

When I  first tried making a sand ball it was about 10 cm tall and about 12 to 13 cm wide. When we bought made another sand ball we both threw them into the air and then smash it in the sea. “Son come up here.” It was my dad and mum telling me to come and eat KFC with them.
Just looking at the KFC made me eat it straight without saying the prayer. “Son if you eat too fast you might get a sower tummy”.My dad said. So I saw Levi and gave him one chicken leg and ate two to  myself. When I finished eating KFC with my dad and my mum I went and played some rugby.

When it was time to come back to school everyone in Pt England put their sad faces on because it was a great day at the beach. When we got back to our classes we just had to wait for the school bell to ring.                  
                                                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.