Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

POLYFEST


      WHEN I WENT TO POLYFEST......

   When I went to Polyfest I went to the Samoan stage. When we got there we looked for a good view at the stage. When I sat down with my family Auckland Grammar was on.

They were very talented kids to watch.
While they were dancing and singing at the same time I saw all sorts of detail on their Bulutace. It had lots of shapes and colours. When they got off stage the next school was T.C.

  Before they got on stage the drummers and guitar people had to get on stage and ready to go, then came the moment. Coming in for their intro singing their hearts out to the crowded audience and smiling.

 Through the whole thing my mum was going to cry because my brother was on and was in front. My sister was screaming as loud as she could to my brother because she was proud of him.

 When I got home after Polyfest and turned on the radio the people said that Tamaki came second.  My dad started jumping around and told my mum. When my brother heard he was ever happier than my dad and my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.