Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Soccer

SOCCER…

Walking to the courts we had seen our new Kiwi Sport teacher waiting next to the netball hoop near the staff room. She Told us her name was  Sophia. “Please sit down so we can get started on our first lesson”. Said Sophia.

Sitting down, Sophia handed out  blue and yellow bibs to half of the class. Getting a blue bib from Sophia I tucked it on the side of my shorts. We all had to spread out across the court. Before we got started Sophia told us all the rules. 1) We could only get or have on bib. 2) We were not aloud to fend. 3) We weren't aloud to  hide the bib in their shirt.

Running like a loose dog round and round the court, it was to hard for the ripper to take my tag. I protected it like it was my own child. There the whistle went, suddenly everyone around me had stopped in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.