Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Fiafia night

FIAFIA NIGHT!!!!!!


    Getting to school, arriving at 4:40 looking around at the atmosphere there were a lot of people. Walking around I saw some of my friends helping out with doing the BBQ so I walked up to them and started talking. After I talked to them I looked around it was crowded with lots and lots of people. It was hard spotting out my friends. It was like I was Superman looking down at the whole world, looking for the bad people.


BULLSEYE!!!! I spotted my friends having laughs and jokes next to the Tusitala.


“Hey sup guys having fun?”I said
“Yes what about you?” they said to me
“No that's why I can over here to you guys”. I said

So we started to walk around. Having fun before we had to go to our changing rooms my friend and I went and got us two sausages each. It was divine. It felt like I was in Heaven. Looking at the stage I was a little nerves. That was were I was going to be on at 8:00.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.